Submitting comments and reviews policy
You may post reviews and comments and provide suggestions, ideas and questions so long as:
- there are not an invasive of privacy (including examples of behaviour should never identify the person or persons involved),
- the content is not illegal, obscene, threatening, defamatory, infringes intellectual property rights, or otherwise causes loss or injury to any other party
- it is not inappropriate or likely to be objectionable
- it does not consist of or contain software viruses, politically motivated or campaigning material, seeking commercial gain or any form of spam.
We reserve the right to remove or edit such content but are not obligated to and we do not undertake to regularly review posted content.
If you do post content or submit material you grant us a nonexclusive, royalty-free, and perpetual right to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, create derivative works from, publish, distribute and display the content online and in any media. You grant us the right to use the name that you submit in connection with such content. This means you retain the copyright to use as you wish but allow us to use and reproduce it at no cost.
We take no responsibility and assume no liability for any content posted by you or any third party.
By submitting content you confirm that:
- you own or control all of the rights to the content that you post,
- that the content is accurate,
- the content you supply adheres to this policy,
- it will not cause injury to any person or entity and
- you will indemnify us for all claims resulting from the content you supplied.
This policy is current from 20 October 2013.